We deliver superior end-to-end space system development and operational solutions for the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. DAC is focused on establishing and providing a long history of innovative solutions that address emerging threats challenging detection, warning, and defense efforts to the United States and our allies. Utilizing surface, air and space based systems DAC is able to deliver increased situational awareness and provide real/near-real time actionable information supporting critical user needs in battlespace awareness, technical intelligence, missile warning and missile defense mission areas. The DAC team delivers substantial value, focusing on quality project/program execution, efficiency and affordability, delivering effective system solutions.
DAC works closely with our partners and customers to establish a solid technical baseline for both conceptual and developmental programs with an emphasis on effective concept of operations and service oriented architecture integration approaches for critical mission roles. We apply our experience to the system engineering and development process for continual refinement and optimization of the technical solution resulting in a fully verified and validated system ready for operational use.
DAC provides analytical solutions, problem solving services and or products to solve complex problems.
Systems Engineering & Integration
- Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Service-oriented architecture
- System baseline establishment and maintenance
- Requirements, functions, components
- Behavior modeling
- Verification and validation
Modeling and Simulation (M&S)
- System analysis
- Evaluate system test and model and simulation plans to identify the M&S utilized in system.
- Development Test and Evaluation (DT&E) and Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E)
- Sensor modeling using three dimensional visual software
- Target development and evaluation
- High level plan development
- As built documentation
- Sensor or constellation modeling using three dimensional visual software
- Test and Integration
- Discrimination and target classification
- Image and video analytics
Measures of performance (MOP) definition and evaluation
Military Utility Assessment (MUA)